Monday, September 8, 2008

2-Year Old Israeli Boy Swallows Marble - Doctors remove it from his nose - six years later!

Six years after two-year-old Guy Hazan of Ma'alot swallowed a blue marble - it caused a lot of trouble since then - it was removed from his nose at Ziv Hospital in Safed on Thursday.

The rare occurrence began when Guy was playing with the marble and gulped it down. Doctors then performed a chest X-ray and other tests and couldn't find it, so they thought it would be eliminated naturally.

No comments: